Cocktails Mala Peruviana
Champagne cocktail (Orange)
- 250ml Mala Peruviana (Orange)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- Drained bottled horseradish
- Oyster liquor, reserved from one dozen oysters (optional)
- Good-quality Champagne
- Salt - pepper
Champagne cocktail Preparation
- Stir all ingredients in small pitcher or large bowl and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Add about 2 ounces mixture to 6 Champagne flutes, then add splash oyster liquor to each, if using.
- Top each flute with 4 ounces Champagne and serve.
By Audrey Saunders